In the opinion of many industry observers, 2018 will be the year that the UK Financial Services sector will “go to the cloud”.
Traditionally risk averse, heavily regulated and in many cases laden with complex legacy IT estates, cloud adoption in the finance sector has certainly lagged behind some others to date. But with some high profile firms like HSBC making “cloud first” announcements, and perception spreading that many of the barriers to usage have now been removed, cloud activity in the FS marketplace has been rapidly building momentum since mid 2017.
The team at Clover will again be breaking new ground for Financial Services companies in the UK who are considering or already adopting Cloud. Focusing specifically on the challenges, issues, hot topics and trends in this market, on March 21-22 the #CEE18 Financial Services Ecosystem feature will be the epicentre of global discussion about Financial Services cloud adoption.
Engage 1:1 with industry peers and specialised service and product consultants who focus on addressing the unique challenges confronting UK FS sector cloud adoption – Risk; Legacy; Security; Cost; Flexibility.
Pre-book an expert 1:1 consultation to discuss your own specific strategic challenges with a specialist who understands the chosen topic and its special ramifications for the UK FS market at the Clover Index Financial Services Solutions Clinic.
Confirmed ecosystem participants who will be providing specialised Financial Services savvy solutions architects to advise and consult with you on a 1:1 basis are:
- Amazon Web Services - to discuss what they are seeing in the UK with regard to Financial Services Public Cloud adoption
- AltViz - Artificial and Business Intelligence experts in the Financial Services sector
- Behind Every Cloud and the Clover index - 10 years of specialised focus on enabling Cloud adoption in the mid-tier UK FS market.
- Cisco Cloud Center and Cloud Digital EMEA - discussing Workload Portability, Best Execution Venue, Vendor Diversity and Cloud Agnosticism
- Ensono - UK Financial Services market specialists in Managed Hybrid and Public Cloud Services
- Masergy - Best kept secret of the Global Multi-Cloud interconnect and SDN/SDWAN marketplace
- Nephos - specialists in Unstructured Data Management and the Data Lifecycle, and experts in
- Nasuni - re-inventing global distribution and cacheing of Unstructured File Data
- Cloudian - 100% S3 compatible Object Storage - for Cloud AND On-Premise
- Rubrik - Stripping Cost and Complexity from Backup and Archive
- Western Digital HGST - 100% S3 On-Premise Object Storage for High Volume Workloads
- Megaport - Global Public Cloud SDN on a Self-Service PAYG basis
- Tricerion - Cost-effectively simplifying and improving Login & Password End User Security for 10,000+ Online User Communities
- ShieldX - Silicon Valley "Super-startup" deploying Next Generation Microservices based Multi-Cloud Security
Please click on the Financial Services Ecosystem Partner name to book your free 1:1 session at Cloud Expo Europe.
As well as 1:1 sessions Clover Index have organised a wide range of speakers from our UK FS client side community to discuss the challenges they faced (or still face) – and how some of the solutions providers we have introduced them to have helped solve these problems. Hear from thought leaders representing all of the various sub-cultures of global finance - from Investment Banking and Asset Management to Private Equity, Insurance and Fintech, as they explore and share their experiences and projections.