DevOps Live with Docker, utilises the Cloud Expo Europe network to create a dedicated DevOps and developer engagement that revolves exclusively around the needs of the DevOps community.
Bringing together DevOps buyers, influencers and users, DevOps Live with Docker is the one stop shop for UK vendors who want to be seen, heard and understood in the DevOps space and offers a unique chance to build your business case in front of genuine buyers of DevOps solutions.
DevOps Live with Docker is now a tried and tested business development platform with an established track record of delivering qualified leads, thought leadership and brand awareness for our show partners, who include, CNCF, Microsoft, IBM, Intel, Salesforce, CloudBees, Puppet, Chef, Aqua Security, Twistlock, Rancher Labs, NGINX, Redgate Software, New Relic, Sysdig, Sonatype, GitLab and Oracle.
If you would like to be seen and heard alongside this group of DevOps experts, have an overview of our audience industry breakdown, job levels, company size and technology spend, or copy of the latest floorplan and stand prices, please let us know using the details below.
More than 72% of floor space is already sold, so contact us now to talk through our remaining options and discuss the best way you can get involved.
T: +44 (0)207 348 5775
“The collaboration with the events team is absolutely amazing. We work together to build something that is aesthetically pleasing but
also will drive attendance and help our business. We are very happy with that. It’s been great so far, really busy and a lot of fun. We have
the perfect location for that and we had so many important and promising conversations. It’s been a dream. Cloud Expo Europe is
fun and crazy in terms of scope. Everybody who has a name in the industry is here. It’s amazing to see all the different contributions
that each company regardless of size can make.”
Sales Deveopment, GitLab
“We’re having good conversations with people at the right level. It’s been busy and we’re meeting the people that we usually target. In terms of volume of people this year’s show is great. The show is good mix of technology & it’s good to be a part of it.”
Account Representative, Puppet
“DevOps is a great show! There are a lot of vendors that we work with, our customers and partners so it’s a great opportunity to
catch up with them. We moderated a session and there was a lot of interest and attendance. Our stand is located in the middle of DevOps and CEE which is great as we get both audiences. DevOps is multifaceted, multiple audiences & a good show.”
VP Marketing & Business Development, Morpheus Data
“Cloud Expo Europe is one of the primary events that we mark in our calendar every year, we’re really excited to be back again. All in all it’s a really, really good event. Cloud Expo is 100%
advantageous for our business as we pick up some of the most important leads for the year. We want to attend every single year! It is the premium event to go to, it has Security, it has Cloud and now DevOps which is our focus point, we enjoy this event so much. Cloud Expo is energetic, prosperous and insightful.”
Consultant, ECS Digital
DevOps Live offers our audience a one stop shop for them to access, engage with and learn about the latest and greatest innovations in DevOps and Containers and hear from thought leaders who have helped create and shape this phenomenon.
- The global DevOps market size is expected to reach USD 12.5 - 13 billion by 2025, according to several research studies. This reflects an 18%-20% CAGR during this time frame.
- The main drivers behind this, in the current landscape, are the growing uptake of cloud technologies, soaring adoption of agile frameworks, and the consequent need for better collaboration between IT teams to enhance operational efficiency.
- 5500+ DevOps and software lifecycle specialists joined us at DevOps Live 2019, making us the largest physical gathering of the DevOps community in 2019.
- 2019 continues to see the rise of the container with the surge in use and development of “Container-as-a-Service” solutions. Docker and Kubernetes by some distance, the leading containerisation technology developers in the world. DevOps Live 2019 is the only trade show you will find them in the UK in 2019.
- From the DevOps delegates at DevOps Live 2018, 73% had a budget dedicated to in-house DevOps development over the next 18 months.
- 84% will be implementing a DevOps strategy and resourcing this with a budget over the next 18 months.
As one of the fastest growing contributors to modern IT system development, the DevOps eco-system is loaded with technology developments and market trends that are constantly evolving.
Both ground breaking technology advances- including microservices, containers, serverless computing, Kubernetes- and forging market forces- like “CALMS”, DevSecOps, DataOps, Open Approaches- add to the complexity of understanding how to optimise a DevOps process and infrastructure. Getting it right delivers unrivalled advantages in system development, maintenance and evolution, but getting it wrong can be costly, laborious and time consuming. Navigating this minefield to find a solution that suits your specific business needs is essential.
DevOps Live offers two dedicated theatres of content addressing the latest technology developments and market trends; providing access to real life case studies from Europe’s leading DevOps programmes alongside in depth, technical outlines of the markets leading and newest technologies.
It's here where the EMEA DevOps community will address the top 5 challenges and trends over the next 18 months, through dedicated streams of content hosted by the industry's leading case studies and examples of successful DevOps implementations and delivery. Development areas for 2019 cover:High performing teams & culture
The culture and performance of DevOps teams is critical to sustainable success. Presently, however, teams are still being hampered by communication gaps and departments each operating as the project lead rather than sharing the load. This stream will discover how to breakdown these silos, improve communication between the development and security teams and change up sprint retrospectives to be more effective and simulate motivation. All in all, be inspired to share learning experiences, common goals and have greater integration between teams.Securing the DevOps landscape
By now, we’ve all heard of DevSecOps, but how do we foster an environment where we can safely deliver codes in an agile architecture? We will consider the key elements to secure this landscape including approaches to continuous feedback, deploying automation - both developed in house and using open source tools. This stream will go further and explore the successes and challenges from organisations using machine learning and how to create a testing environment without impacting the customer.Cloud native, containers and microservices
There is currently a surge in machine learning and AI deployment across cloud native environments and microservices. From test automation, ML in Kubernetes to the intelligence layer that is continuous verification; it’s clear that, if not already, machine learning should be your top priority. But what are the other trends and challenges in this environment and what are the key learnings from like-minded DevOps teams? Hear all this and more.DevOps in the enterprise
In a large organisation, DevOps teams might be constrained to the formalities of the IT department, but that doesn’t mean agile is out the window. Using case study examples, this stream will tackle the main challenges in enterprise DevOps from adoption, scaling in highly regulated environments, orchestration and ensuring on-time delivery.New trends: AIOps, ML and DataOps
This stream is all about the latest trends, tools and myth debunking. It will consider the latest use cases of AIOps and the unique challenges when compared to AL and ML. Also, learn all things DataOps, from organisations that have increased revenue, driven efficiencies and customer experience as well as faced hurdles in data quality. Join us to see what will be next on your DevOps to-do list and how to navigate the current trends.
DevOps in a post-pandemic world
Equipping DevOps and agile engineers to manage cultural change, distributed agile, workload management in a new era of home working.
Modern Continuous Integration / Delivery
When should developers utilise CI/CD and unit testing to improve the reliability of their code? What tools and skills are required to fully equip enterprise operations teams adopting CD workflows?
NAVIGATING THE PANDEMIC WEBINAR SERIES
Our team has been hard at work conceiving a special digital event series that helps and inspires organisations throughout these uncertain and extraordinary times. There is no shortage of online learning opportunities in the tech space today. Many of which we ourselves have enjoyed and learned from.
It was important to us that we didn't just tackle the current challenges, but addressed the many opportunities, too.
After several productive conversations with our partners, we have designed a programme that will answer burning questions being asked by organisations across the technology landscape.
- Is COVID-19 accelerating the future?
- Pause, rewind or accelerate? A pratical guide to tech investment in 2020
- Simplify your multi-cloud and hybrid cloud
- and more...
DEVOPS LIVE CONTENT
The DevOps workflow is now understood and recognised by the majority of system leaders, and adoption is booming. Both at our annual event and digitally throughout the year, DevOps Live connects the EMEA DevOps community, to the latest thought leadership, with sessions, white papers, interviews, webinars and panel discussions to address:
• High performing teams & culture – maintaining a power balance and communication between development and operations teams is critical to sustainable success. What’s the key to effective integration?
• DevSecOps: Securing the DevOps landscape – how do we foster a culture where we can safely and securely develop / manage a systems lifecycle?
• Cloud-native, containers and microservices – on-premises deployments and Java reliance for critical business technology remain challenges for many enterprise developers. How can enterprises overcome people, process and technology struggles and embrace the unmatched scalability / agility of cloud-native?
• DevOps in the enterprise – lessons from real-life case studies as DevOps specialists overcome the challenges of DevOps adoption, regulation, scaling and project management in the enterprise.
• New trends: AIOps, ML and DataOps – showcasing and myth debunking the latest trends and tools in the AIOps and DataOps landscape.
• DevOps in a post-pandemic world – equipping DevOps and agile engineers to manage cultural change, distributed agile, workload management in a new era of home working.
• Modern Continuous Integration / Delivery – when should developers utilise CI/CD and unit testing to improve the reliability of their code? What tools and skills are required to fully equip enterprise operations teams adopting CD workflows?
If you’re a company that operates at the forefront of DevOps and Containers or are transforming the way enterprises develop, evolve and maximise IT systems, then we want to hear from you!
Contact James Mackintosh:
T: +44 (0)207 348 1861
DEVOPS LIVE COMMUNITY
The DevOps Live community empowers EMEA enterprises to overcome the challenges of disrupting existing workflows and adopt DevOps principles - for efficient and cost-effective system development and operations. Embracing the same start-up and pioneering ethos that thrusted DevOps to the forefront of IT system architecture & development, DevOps Live’s community reflects an ever-changing DevOps landscape. Launched in 2016 in partnership with Docker, DevOps Live has shifted from supporting early adoption of container-based architecture, to addressing the latest technology developments and market trends of a booming DevOps market:
Cloud Native, Microservices, Automation, Monitoring, Continuous Integration / Delivery, Testing, AIOps, DataOps, DevSecOps… and much more!
• DevOps Live is the largest and most comprehensive gathering of over 5,500 DevOps & Container specialists and decision makers in the UK.
• Represents 53 countries as the EMEA’s home of progressive DevOps.
• DevOps Live collaborates with over 50 DevOps solution providers to promote adoption of DevOps principles: speed, agility, teamwork and economies of scale for effective digital transformation.
“The collaboration with the events team is absolutely amazing. We work together to build something that is aesthetically pleasing but also will drive attendance and help our business.
We are very happy with that. It’s been great so far, really busy and a lot of fun. We have the perfect location for that and we had so many important and promising conversations. It’s been a dream. The show is fun and crazy in terms of scope. Everybody who has a name in the industry is here. It’s amazing to see all the different contributions that each company regardless of size can make.”
“DevOps Live is a great show! There are a lot of vendors that we work with, our customers and partners so it’s a great opportunity to catch up with them.
We moderated a session and there was a lot of interest and attendance. Our stand is located in the middle of DevOps and Cloud Expo Europe which is great as we get both audiences. The event is multifaceted, multiple audiences & a good show.”
VP MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,
“Cloud Expo Europe is one of the primary events that we mark in our calendar every year, we’re really excited to be back again. All in all it’s a really, really good event. Cloud Expo is 100% advantageous for our business as we pick up some of the most important leads for the year.
We want to attend every single year! It is the premium event to go to, it has Security, it has Cloud and now DevOps which is our focus point, we enjoy this event so much. Cloud Expo is energetic, prosperous and insightful.”
“We’re having good conversations with people at the right level.
It’s been busy and we’re meeting the people that we usually target. In terms of volume of people this year’s show is great. The show is good mix of technology & it’s good to be a part of it.”
DevOps Live has, for the second year running, been nominated as a finalist in the “Overall DevOps Project – Entertainment/Media Sector” category at the UK DevOps Industry Awards. The DevOps Industry Awards celebrates significant input to the UK DevOps industry and recognises contributors to the growth of the UK DevOps Landscape. Our nomination further cements the unique role DevOps Live plays in bringing together the UK DevOps community by creating an environment that encourages progressive discussions around the DevOps of tomorrow.