The Cloud Infrastructure Summit is an interactive 1-day event featuring a series of keynotes, presentations and panel sessions, addressing the key challenges and opportunities faced by senior technology professionals and business leaders. The agenda features 10 sessions providing a stack of opportunity for the audience to source information, ideas and inspiration to design, build and manage their technology architecture.
The sessions consists of inspirational keynotes, case-study based presentations and fiery panel discussions. This event will create an unparalleled learning opportunity for data teams.
SPEAKING AT THE EVENT
The agenda covers key topics, emerging trends, customer journeys and what’s next. Delegates can customise their learning experience, joining for a few hours or the full day. Key themes are:
- Hybrid IT Infrastructure
- Edge, AI and Emerging Tech
Here's an overview of what you will hear on the day:
09.30 - 09.55 - Check back soon for my session title
• Aubrey Stearn - Interim CTO
10.05 - 10.50 - Multi & Hybrid Cloud: Is vendor-lock that much of a concern?
The advantages of hybrid and multi-cloud configurations are well publicised; diversify spend and skills, enhanced risk management, agility and the ability to cherry pick features and capabilities from different cloud service providers avoiding vendor lock-in. In this session we explore how much of a concern is vendor lock-in and does it hinder your ability to optimise and innovate? The time, effort and cost of switching. Can you really know the ins and outs of all the different platforms, how they work, interconnect and crucially how they break?
• Richard Simon - CTO, MultiCloud Global consultancy
• Aubrey Stearn - Interim CTO
• Guy Rombaut - Chief Technology Officer, Urban Sports Club & OneFit
13.20 - 13.45 - How Nationwide is using the Cloud to realise its technology ambitions
Founded in the 1800’s, Nationwide Building Society has continually moved with the times, keeping innovation at the forefront. In recent years, they’ve embraced the use of Public Cloud technologies to help them become more resilient, agile and efficient, and over the last few months they have leveraged these investments in order to respond to the pandemic and support their members when they most need it.
Gary Delooze, the CIO of the world’s largest Building Society, and the driving force behind their technology strategy, will share:
- The ambitions of their technology strategy, for now and the future
- What they have learned from establishing a Cloud CoE in a regulated industry
- How cloud is enabling Nationwide Building Society to support both customers and employees during COVID-19
- How Nationwide have put people at the heart of their cloud journey
• Gary Delooze - Chief Information Officer, Nationwide Building Society
13.55 - 14.20 - Uninterrupted IT Infrastructure Management
14.30 - 15.15 - Building your freedom in the cloud
Modern applications are changing how we choose, deploy and deliver technology services. Interoperability, security controls, and multi-cloud all play their part in enabling greater value and freedom of choice. Join this panel discussion as leading technology figures explore the must-haves for innovation and how to embrace cloud-native architectures.
• Bill Mew - Founder & CEO Crisis Team, Mew Era Consulting
• Alain Fiocco - Executive Vice President & CTO, OVHcloud
• Joe Baguley - Vice President & CTO - EMEA, VMware
• Abhijit Sunil - Analyst, Forrester
15.25 - 16.10 - Cost Management & Usage: Managing Your Cloud Bill
For many businesses, cloud has been viewed as a chance to reduce CapEx. Whilst migrating to the cloud can certainly help reduce IT costs, moving to the cloud as a cost saving strategy is unlikely to deliver the desired result. Cloud migration has been accelerated for many businesses, with many IT leaders having to come up with creative solutions to cover the costs of increased usage. So how do we balance the need to continue to have infrastructure that supports the remote workforce and drives innovation whilst managing cost and security?
• Andy Foley - Cloud FinOps Lead, Nationwide Building Society
• Will Owen - Governance Lead - Cloud Center of Excellence, Maersk Technology
• Dimple Dalby - Lead Cloud Platform Engineer, comparethemarket.com
Full conference programme coming soon!
Who should attend?
The Infrastructure Summit’s visitors are Chief, VP, SVP, Director, Head, Manager and Lead:
- DIGITAL OFFICER
- INFORMATION OFFICER
- CLOUD & TRANSFORMATION
- CLOUD ENGINEERING
- CLOUD IMPLEMENTATION
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
- ENTERPRISE STRATEGY
- ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
- EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
- FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- IT OPERATIONS
- IT SERVICES & INFRASTRUCTURE
- SOLUTION ARCHITECTURE
- TECHNICAL OFFICER
Visitors benefit from:
- Free access to the event and educational content
- The opportunity to connect and chat/ video with exhibitors & other visitors
- Be matched to the most valuable/ interesting exhibitors via the matchmaking tool
- The possibility to start engaging before the summit, scheduling virtual meetings and filling up your diary before we go live on the day
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING / SPEAKING AT THE EVENT?
For more information on attending this event, as well as any sales & sponsorship queries, please contact or click the buttons below:
Nicki Morris - Event Director: email@example.com or +44 (0)7810 874 844
Hayley Green - Conference Manager Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 7398 152530